Asbestos Advice Helpline aims to resolve the complaint to the complainant’s satisfaction as speedily as possible.
1.Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or in another form in respect of a claims management service that we have provided and that is regulated
under the Compensation Act 2006.
2. We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within
five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the
complaint for the business. Wherever possible, that person will not have been
directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have
authority to settle the complaint.
3. Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send you either: a) a final
response which adequately addresses the complaint; or b) a holding response,
which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and
indicates when we will make further contact with you.
4. With eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either: a) a final
response which adequately addresses the complaint; or b) a response which: i
explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for
the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final
response; and ii informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the
Legal Ombudsman if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
5. Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair
compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply
with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always
involve financial redress.
6. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after
eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to – Legal Ombudsman,
For Free Advice:
Call Us For FREE On:
Or Request A Callback: