ACHAH Limited and trading names Privacy Notice – Customers and Contacts
Who We Are
The Purpose for Processing:
We will process your personal data for the following purpose:
- To examine the needs of your situation then ask a specialist, whom we work with, to contact you about this and nothing else.
- To carry out market research to enable us to improve our legal services
Lawful Basis for Processing
We will process your personal data in line with one of the following lawful bases:
We will be processing your personal data on the basis of consent for recommending to a specialist firm as requested.
If you are a customer then it will be necessary for us to process your personal data as part of fulfilling the existing, or soon to be established contractual agreement between ACHAH and our panel solicitors.
Categories of Recipients
- Please be aware that we will never share your information with any third parties for the purpose of selling or advertising goods or services to you.
- We will not share your personal data with email marketing software providers and selected third parties. All our partners are also fully vetted to ensure that your data is only shared and stored with companies that comply with all applicable Data Protection Regulation, including the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
- If your personal data is shared or stored outside the EEA, equivalent data processing safeguards such as EU-US Privacy Shield will apply.
If we are solely processing your personal data for legal services referral purposes then we will not retain your personal data and/or you have advised us that you have withdrawn your consent.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
We will aim to respond to any requests relating to your rights without undue delay and in any case within 30 calendar days of receipt of your request. We may ask you to confirm your identity so that we can validate a request. If you would like to make a request, please email us using the contact details provided below.
- Right to Access – You have a right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask us at any time to make any corrections or remove any personal data that you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request for the information we hold about you to be provided in a portable format.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of the personal data. However we may still need to keep basic contact information about you if you are already or will shortly be an active customer as we will require this for contractual purposes.
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data. However we may still need to keep basic contact information about you if you are already or will shortly be an active customer as we will require this for contractual purposes.
- Right to Objection – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. However we may still need to keep basic contact information about you if you are already or will shortly be an active customer as we will require this for contractual purposes.
To Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for our legal services. You can withdraw your consent to legal services activity at any time by emailing us via the contact page.
If you are unhappy about any aspect of our process and you would like to file a complaint please contact us using the details contained in the Complaints Section of this website.